Fast recharging, light weight, ultracapacitor for electric cars

UltraCap Investment Ltd
 + (44) (0)20 3239 4071 | UK
 Tollfree +1-800-471-1978
Kemp House 160 City Road   London EC1V 2NX | UK
 [email protected]

Contacts

Get in TOUCH join our challenge

60% of our prototype has been completed. We are looking for a partner to finance our feasibility research in the Faraday Battery Challenge

The UK finances 70% of our 500,000 GBP grant. We are looking now for one or two companies  to get the total of  the remaining 30%.

Location
UltraCap Investment Ltd
Kemp House | 160 City Road  London EC1V 2N
United Kingdom
Contact Us
Phone: + (44) (0)20 3239 4071
USA/Canada: +1 (800) 471 1978
Fax: + (44) (0)20 3745 747
Our Hours

MON-FRI 09:00 – 19:00

SAT-SUN 10:00 – 14:00

Follow Us
Don`t copy text!